Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013

It's 2013!

I havent posted in what seems like forever- isn't it amazing how we can get caught up in our own daily BS that we forget to let our soul breathe from time to time?

It's a new year- yet again and this time I haven't made myself any outward promises that I won't keep- other than striving to be happy- that is just something that is-it's ongoing and it's life as I know it.

Had a wonderful christmas holiday- it was busy- but I got to see all kinds of family and friends- including my dad, which made him endlessly happy. It did me as well, just hard to leave and know that he will never be anywhere different- just stuck in his home with his routines and the ideas that he's going to be on his own again, that makes me sad in my heart- but I know it is what it is.

I am thankful that I have a job that I come to everyday, and a husband to go home to at night, minus the struggles- those I could do without- but in everyones life, there is always something going on that pushes us to be stronger and motivates us to live everyday.

I am going to be 32 this year- sometimes I think that I would have never mader it this far, and other times I just let it go- I feel so old sometimes when I really dwell on things- such as the fact that I don't have children of my own, or that we don't own a house yet- and that gets me down- other times I couldn't be happier to know that the things I do have, I have worked hard for and it makes me realize things could be vastly different.

I suppose I am just feeling reflective- the random things that bounce through my mind on a daily basis need to come out somehow- blah!

One thing I hope to accomplish over this next year is to remember to let my soul breathe more often, and to change little by little- Rome wasn't built in a day- people don't learn to do different overnight either!

No comments:

Post a Comment