Monday, October 15, 2012

Episode 1....

YUCK!

My weekend wasn't the best iv'e had for a while- I had a shitty ass headache and my hubby's g-ma is in the hospital!
UGH-
So thankfull G-Ma is okay- it wasn't a stroke ( thank god ) that they previously thought it might have been- just a nasty infection ala sepsis and pnuemonia. A truck load of antibiotics and some blood transfusions and she's on the way back to better. This lady is really a trooper! She's neat to talk to, and always good for a laugh here and there... CAPTAIN! o.0- ( really folks- you had to be there for that one )

My body is stupid- ( hey now Laurel, be nice to yourself ) but really it is! I've had migraine for about 3 days now- and the week previous it lasted about 3 days.. I am starting to think they never really go away, just hide untill stress appears or I eat something that tastes good. Sometimes my frusteration takes over and turns me into the wicked BITCH of the west.. I feel bad for my loved ones, cause when I am on the emotional roller coaster- they come along for the ride ( even if they don't want to! )

I am going to give these wonderful new meds a chance- one is an anti depressent- supposed to do a double duty to help curb the instance of migraine attacks and episodes- and the other is to help regulate the blood sugar issues I have been going through. I am very hopeful that this will give me some kind of help, im so tired of being SICK and TIRED all the time- I really have no life- I am controled by headaches and worry. That really is no way to live...

So that's where I am at- kinda shakey from all the medicine and hanging in- I do however have a 3 day weekend coming up! YAY for time off!!!

That's all for now-
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment