Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I donated to the vampires

HAHAH-
That does sound quite amusing doesn't it?

Well, I had a bunch of blood work done yesterday, and I understand none of it really. I know that by looking at the A1C stuff, that I am borderline diabetic, and that's kinda scary and sad. I knew of that last year, but the doctor I was seeing didn't seem to think it was going to become an issue or problem. I think that it really might have something to do with why I feel like SH*T all the time- but what do I know, im just a person without medical training.

It's frusterating- all the way around because I don't know anything, I just have to wait and ask questions and hope for the best situation possible.

It's no secret that I struggle with my weight, and I know that this has something to do with it- I have tried soooo many different things, with little to no success- so I just get fed up and give up. Though I do wonder if I have gluten intolerence as well as glucose intollerance- Hmm... I am just going to have to ask questions!

I know this information isn't nearly as exciting as my more spastic posts- I am just feeling reflective today about things-BLECK

No comments:

Post a Comment