Friday, September 28, 2012

Today's journey

Ahh- today is Friday again- yay!

So today is where I begin a new journey- I am going to see a new doctor today and I am not going to stop until I get some F*ing answers about my health situation!

I am so over having headaches- OK well not just headaches- MIGRAINES! They are in no way, shape or form normal ( well neither am I really ) but that is beside the point. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired- not to sound so cliche'- but it's the truth. On any given day, I can suffer from an attack- on the outside I don't look like someone who has some kind of debilitating disorder- but I am.

I still am uncomfortable at times saying that I have a "disorder"- that makes it sound as if I need to take medication or that something is severely "off" about me- and to a point I suppose that much is true- it's just weird sometimes.

I am so thankful that I have an understanding, caring, LOVING husband to help me through the really rough patches- I think I'd be lost without him and only half the person I really am. He's patient with me when I don' t feel good and I look like a Picasso painting come to life- often times I cry because it hurts that much, and because it causes emotional output.

Back to the doctor situation- I am seeing a new provider today- and I will continue to seek an individual who will SHUT UP and LISTEN to what is going on with me. Not just give me the brief overview of what they think it is, I want a real, definitive, SOLID answer. I have more than just one question, but ill work up to the rest after I reach a point of solidarity with this.

*sigh*

Sometimes I feel like I am going to lose my mind about all of this crap- going through something and feelinging like you're getting no where fast really does take a toll on a person-I almost feel as though I am a child and everyone just wants to pat me on the head and send me on my way. I am over that too- time for change and certainly time for a REAL answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment