Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I have a headahce.....

GAH!
My head hurts today, yuck- I hate this about my body- I have migraines when ever the hell my body decides it doesnt like me- I didnt eat cheese yesterday- or really much of anything else- it's just naggy and my eye is bothering me too- damnit! Oh well, at least I haven't progressed into full defect mode-

One of these days when it's really bad- ill post of photo of my face, cause I look like I should be painted by Picasso on the days that it's really bad and I am drooping lookin like a damn stroke victim-it's really rather scary- but I try to make light of my situation sometimes because it eases my already overworked- under paid brain.

Good news today is that my car is fixed- stupid transmission- oh well- good thing we were smart enough to get an extended warranty when we bought the car- EVERYONE should do that- it's a really good thing ( as Martha Stewart would say )

Thank god it's slow today at work- actually ( knock on wood ) it's been a great week thus far- better not say it out loud, or that will change in a damn hurry- one should never borrow trouble- as my mom likes to tell me ( hey- thanks mom! )

I am just all over the place today, aren't I? Well, that's how it works in my world, despite the head discomfort- I am on today- at least for right now... I see medication, food and a nap in my future!



No comments:

Post a Comment