Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's thursday- so that means....

That TOMORROW is friday! Oh, the thrills of my existance!

Yeah ok... onto better and more exciting things-

So after saying yesterday that I hadn't gone in to fully disfuntional mode- I take that back- I did and it sucked a$$- I hung on at work until I could no longer stand to sit in front of my computer ( this is as I can just feel my face dropping to the floor folks) I made the command decsion that it was time to go home and sleep. Well, first take my magical pills, get comfortable and situated- ensure that the fat happy cat is where he needs to be and then... sleep.

I see the strangest things when I am falling asleep however- I need to really try to get these images out onto paper- such as my face- well half of it- and the other half melting off like a Salvador Dali painting- it's really a trip- let me tell you. Yesterday's disturbing images were that of my face and someone trying to remove my right eyeball with a damn spoon- it was gross- not exactly a great mental image right?! Can't help that this is how my brain interprets the random goings on of the "healing" death sleep. It it what it is- so what can I do..

Hmm.. well I can bug the stupid idiots that are medically trained to give me a real answer insted of  YOU'RE  FAT   join the weight watchers and live on air, water and lettuce leaves. Give me a break! Im by no means skinny- or do I weigh 5 lbs- ( not really interested in that extreme ) but GET A CLUE PEOPLE! I am not a doctor- I can find more information on things just by looking on the inter-gooogle and being miserable! Tell me how that is supposed to work? When do doctor's lose thier human touch? This is something I have wondered for a while now- is it because more and more they're trained in thier country of origin, come over to the states, do a residency and BAM you're a doctor- treat people with a little kindness- and if you don't know the ANSWER, then find someone who has some idea and give out a referal! Don't just come up with the first thing- which is always- lose weight- because that is your go to. I pay a lot of money for my health care- I expect to have a real idea of what service and satisfaction are supposed to be.

Wow- does that make me sound angry?( introspective moment here ppl- sorry ) Meh- if it does sound angry- then it is! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired- I have serious issues that aren't being address in a manner that they should be- F*CKERS! HAHA!

Well, this about concludes Laurel's rants and raves for the day-
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment